Each monthly winner receives a prize package that includes a $25 gift coupon to the online Sportsman Outdoor Store and a free one-year subscription to North Carolina Sportsman magazine.The grand-prize winner, drawn from all entries during the 2014 Dixie Deer Contest in Raleigh, will receive a Leupold optics package that includes a rifle scope, a pair of binoculars and a rangefinder.
The rules are simple:
• Be a registered user of NorthCarolinaSportsman.com. Be sure to include an email address you check regularly so we can get in touch with you if you're a winner!
• Be a North Carolina Sportsman magazine subscriber. By entering the contest, you are attesting that you are, in fact, a magazine subscriber.
• Take a picture of you with a deer killed during the 2013-14 season.
• Upload the photo to the Bag-a-Buck Contest forum.
• Write a short account of your hunt during the posting process. Please include the county in which you killed the buck.
• Or just email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "North Carolina Bag-a-Buck" in the subject line, and type your full name and county in which the deer was killed in the body of the email.
So enter today!
|Reports / Forum|
March 03 at 4:51 pm | 238 Views
March 03 at 8:00 pm | 185 Views
March 03 at 5:50 am | 118 Views