Early Times Launches N.C. Tagged Bass Challenge
50 Tagged Lake Norman Bass Worth Big Money and Prizes
|Photo courtesy of Early Times|
If you are fishing in Lake Norman and catch a bass with a tag that looks like this, be sure to go to the Early Times web site and register your tag number. It could be worth $25,000.
Early Times Kentucky Whisky is once again offering anglers a chance to catch big money in its “Early Times Tagged Fish Challenge” promotion which runs from July 1 to July 31. North Carolina is one of 14 states participating in the Tagged Fish Challenge.
For a chance to win anglers need to catch a bass tagged by Early Times and register their tag number on the Early Times site (www.earlytimes.com). Last year, Early Times tagged 50 bass in High Rock Lake, North Carolina. While no one secured the $25,000, nine tagged bass from High Rock Lake were caught and registered on-line.
“We’re excited to try a different area in North Carolina. Lake Norman may just be North Carolina’s lucky spot for the 2007 Challenge,” said Alan George, brand director for Early Times.
Early Times, proud sponsor of pro-angler Kevin Wirth, will guarantee a winner in each state by giving away $1,000 to one of the anglers from each state who registers a tagged bass.
Last year William Wetter of Kannapolis, North Carolina, was randomly selected as the “Big Cash Bass” winner from North Carolina and was presented with a $1,000 check. All anglers who register a tag will receive a prize pack from Early Times, Berkley and Mann’s with a retail value of $60.
How the promotion works:
* Early Times will tag 50 fish in each state with one potentially winning tag number per state. (Winning tag numbers are selected in advance by an independent promotions agency).
* To be eligible for a chance at the Grand Prize of $25,000, anglers who catch a tagged bass need to remove the tag, and register their tag number on the Early Times site (www.earlytimes.com).
* Early Times will announce the Grand Prize winners and winners for the $1,000 quick prize during the first two weeks of August.
* For more details on the contest visit www.earlytimes.com.
Early Times will tag fish in the following lakes:
· Alabama: Guntersville Lake
· Florida: Lake Toho
· Georgia: Clarks Hill Lake
· Indiana: Monroe Reservoir
· Illinois: Rend Lake
· Kentucky: Kentucky Lake
· Louisiana: Toledo Bend Reservoir
· Mississippi: Sardis Lake
· North Carolina: Lake Norman
· South Carolina: Lake Wylie
· Oklahoma: Lake Texoma
· Texas: Eagle Mountain Lake
· Virginia: Lake Anna
· Wisconsin: Lake Wisconsin
Note: You must be at least 21 years old to be eligible. Void where prohibited. You must have the necessary fishing license/permit to be eligible. Complete promotion details and rules are available on www.earlytimes.com.
Subscribe Today and Save!!!
North Carolina Sportsman is the complete hunting and fishing magazine for North Carolina.
Devoted to hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities in the wetlands,
North Carolina Sportsman is the information guide for North Carolina's most active hunters and fishermen.
Posted on November 28 at 6:00 am by Tony Garitta
Posted on November 22 at 6:00 am by Craig Holt
Posted on November 12 at 2:49 pm by Tony Garitta
Posted on November 08 at 12:01 pm by Craig Holt
Posted on November 01 at 12:00 pm by Craig Holt
|Reports / Forum|